Senior Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Perform Development Tasks
- Handle existing software problems and carry out requested changes
- Make Unit testing to the code before release to QC team as required, Fixing Issues
- Impact analysis for change requests
- Participate in Team meeting
- Gathering and understanding scope
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Writing Documentation according to business needs.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of working in a professional, collaborative environment
- Strong technical programming skills utilizing a variety of different coding languages and tools:-
- Experience in PHP and Laravel is a plus.
- Experience designing, testing, and deploying front end user interfaces
- Experience using and building APIs
- Experience with software testing methodologies, scripting, software, or suites.
- Experience working with staff at all levels of the organization.
- UI/UX Knowledge is plus.
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Specialties: System Analyst
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive criticism positively